Light Industrial & Skilled Light
At Staffing Network, we take the needs of our Industrial Services Clients seriously. We realize they're much more likely than our Professional Services Customers to need multiple Employees on very short notice. What's more, they often require both skilled and general labor across a wide variety of skill sets.
With those needs in mind, we've taken calculated steps over the years to grow and maintain an incredibly diverse and deep pool of precisely the types of Employees our Clients ask for most, including:
- Product assembly line workers - automated and conveyor
- Product assembly line workers - manual
- A variety of light industrial machine operators
- Forklift operators
- Palletizing and shrink wrapping workers
- Product inventory control specialists
- Product quality control specialists
- Shipping/receiving specialists
- Material handlers
- Truck/trailer loaders/unloaders
- Sanding/trimming/grinding experts
- Light maintenance workers
And when we say we understand the urgency of our Customers' requests, we're not kidding. We offer volume staffing on extremely short notice. Just let us know how many people you need and when you need them. We'll step into action to find the help you need as quickly as possible.
Request more information or call us at (800) TEMPJOB.